Submit your design to become an ONLi artist!
It's finally that time! We are happy to announce the ONLi Wear My Art Competition! We are looking for artists to submit designs which will be produced with the Fall 2018 line of ONLi Packs. We believe that stories are what connect us all and want to allow a platform for local artists that we love and respect.
We look forward to your submission!
How to Enter
- Submit your design
- The community votes on their favorite design(s)
- Top 5 artists are interviewed
- Top 2-3 Winner(s) are selected!
- $200 upfront cash prize
- Quarterly percentage per bag sales for the life of the product line
- An ONLi Pack of your own
- Professional photo-shoot, media exposure, etc.
- Can only upload one submission
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Must be an Illinois resident
ONLi Packs are meant to be a beacon and inspiration for the communities we serve. This year we wanted to provide an opportunity for artists to create toward meaningful themes.
Note, the themes are optional. Your work will still be equally considered.
- Restoring our community
- Uplifting our voice
- Healing the wounds of gun violence
Key Submission Notes
- Artists can submit Graphic design images or high quality photos/scans of their original work. In other words, you don't have to be a digital artists to submit.
- Artist DO NOT have to create new pieces. PREVIOUS WORKS ACCEPTED. We know that your time and work is valuable, so if you can't create something new, send us something you have already done.
- The ONLi Packs team will focus on fitting you art to the bags. No need to create specifically to the bag design. We have staff dedicated to this and have production considerations. We ask that you please trust our eye to bring it all together!
Example A: From Angelica London (And Find Her Work HERE)
A Few Extra Things
- Entry Period will be from April 16th, 2018 to May 10th, 2018.
- Voting will take place May 10th, 2018.
- YOU are YOUR BEST PROMOTIONAL TOOL!! When voting launches, we suggest sending as many emails, notes, etc. to ensure you become a finalist!
- The winner(s) will be notified and announced on June 1st, 2018.
- Bags will be produced and on the Market by July 1st, 2018!
The application will be available April 16th.